I think I might have seen the best movie EVER! At least, it will be MY number one from now on!
And this says a lot because I'm a die-hard Harry Potter fan and the six Harry Potter movies were in my top six...Well, not any more!
The movie takes 162 minutes..no breaks..and I loved every minute of it! After almost three hours hanging in my seat at the front row I still regretted that the movie had ended. I had completely forgotten there was a world outside the theatre. It felt like I was IN the movie, in the world of the Na'vi.
To me this movie is the ultimate mix of Dances with wolves, Tarzan, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Star Wars. If I could go again tomorrow I would...and the day after again..and again....
So, if you haven't seen it yet...go! Go! Go! And be sure to see the 3D version!
And if you need some company...feel free to call me!
Sandra

2 reacties:
Zo! Je weet iemand wel nieuwsgierig te maken! Ik hoorde al uit verschillende hoeken dat het een geweldige film moet zijn, maar na jouw overtuigende woorden weet ik het zeker...Deze film moet ik zien!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Nou zeg, nu moet ik er ook naar toe en ik heb nog zo'n zes films die ik wil zien.
Een reactie posten