Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

zondag 24 januari 2010

I need your votes!

I made the TOP 5 at Sketchy Thursdays to win a guest designer spot for February!
The public can now vote for the best layout...so I need your votes too!!!
This is my entry:


You will find it on the blog of Sketchy Thursdays also and you can read all about the voting.
Please click HERE to go to this blog and please..vote for my layout!
The voting will be open till Tuesday the 26th of January.

Thanks!!!
Sandra

2 reacties:

janis zei

have voted for you already - - actually, i'll vote for you in a heartbeat. ;o)

Monique zei

Via het blog van Sketchy Thursdays had ik eigenlijk al mijn keus gemaakt voor jouw LO, ik klikte even door naar je blog om te zien wat je nog meer voor LO's maakt. Wat leuk om te zien dat je NLe bent, ik heb snel even rondgekeken op jouw blog, je maakt erg leuke dingen. en uiteraard hebt ik gestemd op je, heel veel succes!

Een reactie posten