Here it is:
And here is my take on the sketch:
I'm so happy how it turned out!
I got these pictures of Danique from her grandmother. Danique stayed there last weekend and had a big slumberparty with three of her nieces. They had so much fun in grandmother's shop, loaded with sunglasses, hats, bags, necklaces, scarfs and so much more. They had fashionshows and played for live mannequins in the shopwindow. I love these pictures and they were perfect for this layout. Probably gonna use them again some time...
Sandra

5 reacties:
This LO is so FUN, I love how you used the Sketch..you are very talented!!
Hugs
-BK
Dit is inderdaad een wel heel leuke lo! De kleurtjes, de foto's, de indeling maar vooral die filmstrip! Helemaal super! Enne... wat kan oma goed fotograveren! Ze heeft er oog voor! Handig zo'n (schoon)moeder!
Wow, I'm so thrilled to see you love the sketch :))) And even more thrilled to see what a stunning page you got out of it!!! Love it!!! :)))
Hi!! your layout is so beautiful!!!I love it!!!
Hi... love how you gave the layout your own personal twist!
Een reactie posten