Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

vrijdag 8 januari 2010

I won!!

Guess what? This morning I started my computer, went to the AAM-blog and found out that I won the prize in the December challenges!! What a great way to start my day!
The winner was chosen via the Random Number Generator and it chose me. I'm so happy! Of course, it is easy to say now, but I don't do these AAM-challenges only to win a prize. I think it is important to scrap about myself. Their challenges force me to think more about how I am, what I want and how I see life. I got to know myself  much better since I participate in these challenges.
Their latest challenge is: What makes you angry? I'm thinking about it for days now. There a lot of things that make me angry but what is the thing that realy makes me jump and scream? I hope to show you my layout soon...
This is the prize I won:

Funny detail: there are also some Kaisercraft papers in this kit, some of the Loire Valley collection. I worked with the digital version of this collection, a few weeks ago. (Look here to see the layouts I made with this digital kit.) But I have never had the chance to work with the real papercollection, so here is my chance! Maybe I will do some hybrid scrapping with it...

Have a nice day!
Sandra

2 reacties:

janis zei

yey!!! congrats!!! imagine me jumping up and down with you!!!

and i'll be looking forward to that "angry" layout. ;o)

Sandra zei

Hahaha!!! Ik doe mee met Janis! Ook ik spring van vreugde met je mee! Gefeliciteerd, Sandra! Wat een superleuk nieuws! Enne... helemaal terecht gewonnen! En wat een gave prijs! En ook ik ben heel benieuwd naar je "angry" layout!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Een reactie posten