This is the outside of the giftbox:
I decorated the box with a chipboard butterfly from Buzz & Bloom, which I covered with stickles. The white e-line Prima flowers are colored with glimmermist (color: Twilight) and I added some plastic stamens. I cut out a pattern from one of the papers, glimmermisted it and covered it with paperglaze.
The box is held together by a piece of white ribbon. The bow of the ribbon is decorated with some handmade paper beads. I made these of the same patterned paper which I used to decorate the box.
When you open the box, it falls open and shows a mini-album:
I made the mini-album with some pieces of white cardstock. I binded the pages with some black scrappersfloss and attached some more handmade paperbeads and some pearls to the ends.
The front of the album is decorated with another stickled chipboard butterfly, a flower and a tag.
I didn't have better matching pictures for a project like this so I decided to use my own weddingpictures to fill the mini-album. I also used some scraps of the patterned paper again.
The date in front of the album is our weddingdate...almost 15 years later I still love this guy..even more!
Sandra







4 reacties:
Nou zeg, Sandra!!!! De trend is gezet hoor! Werkelijk prachtige, al die mooie elementen en je prachtige zelfgemaakte kralen. Het mooie minialbumpje er in. Super gave verpakking. Prachtig papier! Ik heb spijt dat ik de kit niet heb deze keer! In een woord fantastisch!!!!!
Succes bij de wedstrijd.
WOW,Sandra! Wat een prachtig doosje is dit geworden!!! Het papier, de vlinders, de bloemen maar vooral die kralen... WAUW! Echt heel erg mooi! Leuk ook het mini-albumpje in het doosje. Ook namens mij... Succes bij de wedstrijd!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Wauw, hij is helemaal super Sandra!! Vind de kleuren, het papier en de details geweldig!! Heel veel succes bij de wedstrijd!
Groetjes Ellen
Your version of the box is stunning! Just stunning!
Een reactie posten