Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

vrijdag 21 mei 2010

The Toppers in Concert 2010...I was there!!



Finally...The Toppers were here again! After last year's great party I couldn't wait to go again and yesterday it was partytime!! In the Amsterdam Arena! We had fieldtickets and managed to get a spot on second row, right in front of the stage. Unfortunately the stage was very high so we didn't see a lot when they were on the centre of the stage or on the other end. Still, we had the best time ever!!
The Toppers opened the concert with one of my favorite songs..I got a feeling from The Black Eyed Peas.
The video above is one I found on You Tube this morning...hopefully I will find better ones in the next few days...but I wanted to give you an impression of the great party and the crowd. I knew there were over 60.000 people in The Arena but when you see it from another point of view..must say, it is pretty impressive!
I had my old camera with me. The quality is very bad but I wanted to travel light and didn't want to risk damaging my good one...still managed to take some pictures:




The dresscode was white and silver with 'heavenly accents'..which was pink for us.
We had a great time and now..about 12 hours after the party I'm still enjoying the super evening I had. Can't wait till next year!!

Sandra

2 reacties:

Sandra zei

In één woord... WAUW!!! Kippenvel! Ik ben zelf niet zo van de Toppers maar dit is echt helemaal te gek! Wat lijkt het me geweldig om daar bij te zijn. En volgens mij is de sfeer ook top! Maar ik moet Gordon nu wel missen als jurylid van X-factor;) Hahaha!!!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Lea zei

Hoi Sandra,
Ook ik was erbij, het was inderdaad helemaal gezellig!
groetjes Lea

Een reactie posten