Color palette #7 at The Color Room was up last week...I had some difficult times with previous palettes but this one really didn't bring any creative inspiration to me! And if it wasn't difficult enough I decided to try and scrap in 8,5 x 11 inch size (A4)...Even my scrapsupplies weren't working with me, especially that shade of yellow and the light shade of purple.
Still I managed to create a layout which was good enough to publish it here, but I can't say I'm completely satisfied. This was the color palette:
And here is my layout:
In case you are wondering what the title means: 'Sötaste du' is swedish for 'Lovely you'.
Why suddenly a swedish title? Because this pictures means so much to me! Not only because my little one is looking so cute, but also because of the memories behind the picture. It was taken during our summerholiday in Sweden, last summer. We had a great day while we visited the southern half of the island, called Öland. The house, the fence on the picture and all the things we did that day were so typically swedish. I wanted to express a little bit of that swedish feeling with my title.
Because I didn't have any patterned paper in the right colors I doodled away with my black marker.
The words in the written border all around say 'Jag älskar dig' which means 'I love you'!
This morning I saw the new color palette for next week...This one is much more what I like, so let's hope the creative juices start flowing!
Sandra

1 reacties:
Ik vind hem erg mooi geworden hoor, Sandra! Leuk dat je eens op een ander formaat hebt gescrapt. Het verhaal erachter vind ik ook heel bijzonder. Succes met de nieuwe uitdaging!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Een reactie posten