Yesterday was a cloudy, grey and cold day...a day to stay inside and scrap, scrap, scrap...and cook!
I decided to do some scrapping with my 9 year old daughter Danique. She had asked me several times before but it was never the right time..It requires a lot of patience..from me...and having a 2 year old running around the house doesn't do any good either if you want to sit down and scrap. Until yesterday..we scrapped all afternoon and finished our first layout. I did the thinking, Danique did all the punching, glueing, cutting, etc. In the end I did the finishing touch with my black marker.
We made a layout for the challenge at Scrappassion. The challenge was: use white cardstock as a background, a 5x7 inch (13x18cm) picture, an edge punch and add stars.
Here is our layout:
We scraplifted a layout from an old scrapbookmagazine. As soon as I saw that layout I started collecting designers labels from all our new clothes...and this was the right time to use them!
TFL
Sandra
3 reacties:
the is absolutely fabulous! looks like you and your daughter made a great team for this!
Wat is dit een gave layout geworden, zeg! Hij is stoer en toch meisjesachtig. Heel leuk dat er kledinglabels zijn gebruikt. Danique heeft talent! Ze moet zeker vaker gaan scrappen!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Wat een gave layout. Heel leuk zo met die labels. Leuk ook scrappen met je dochter. Gebeurt hier ook zeer regelmatig...
Bedankt voor het meedoen op het scrappassionblog.
groetjes Liesbeth
Een reactie posten