Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

woensdag 12 mei 2010

Three challenges..three cards!

This week I was inspired by the fifth color palette at The Color Room :

Again, a color palette with colors I never work with...so another search through my stash for matching papers and embellishments. Again...after I put it all on the table I realized that I have so much supplies, but still never enough!
This week I wanted to make a card with this color palette...and now, three days later I made three cards!
The first card was made especially for The Color Room:

But I wanted to make some more cards...
So the second card I made was for the May cardsketch challenge at Dolls & Decorations:


And the third card I made was for Sketchy Thursdays:

I'm beginning to like making cards more and more!

Sandra

3 reacties:

Julie Tucker-Wolek zei

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are JUST GORGEOUS!!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with SKETCHY THURSDAYS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

SuperrrrrrrrrrMooi!!!!!!!

Sandra zei

Wat een prachtige kaartjes! Heel mooi zoals je de kleuren hebt gecombineerd. Ik vind ze alle drie super! Echt kleine kunstwerkjes.

Groetjes,
Sandra

Een reactie posten