Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

donderdag 16 september 2010

Crazy?

When I was working on my latest art journal page my husband was looking at me a bit worried...I saw him thinking..Has she really gone crazy now??! Has the paint infected her brains ???! (lol)
No, I just had a crazy good time! My MIL bought me a book about art and comics. It was for sale and she knows I like magazines and books with funny images, which I can cut out for my art journaling. So I started cutting randomly in the book and made a collage.I added some freestyle cut circles and scallop borders too.
I painted the background of my page in purple, with some strokes of white paint. After I glued down the images it looked like this:
Of course, this is just a funny collage. To make it an art journal page I needed to add some journaling.
So I went crazy again..this time with my markers and glaze pens!
Here is the result:

I would love to hear what you think of it!

And did you see the Faves at Sketchy Thursdays for this week????
I did! They chose my layout as one of their five favorites out of 77 entries!
How cool is that??!
This was my layout:

TFL!!!!

Sandra

3 reacties:

wendela zei

gaaf!!!

nora zei

Ziet er leuk uit Sandra!!Groetjes Nora

Sandra zei

Ziet er inderdaad erg gaaf uit! Hoe verzin je het toch iedere keer weer. Ook je journaling... Top! Nogmaals gefeliciteerd met je badge. Een geweldig mooie layout!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Een reactie posten