I turned it over and then one time counter clockwise...
Here is my layout:
I used Webster's Pages, the Magical Wishes collection. Lots of handcut details again!
Some of the flowers are handmade. The big rose in white and red is made with what (I believe) is called the grunge technique with a big six petal punch (diameter 5,5 cm).
I have a small six petal punch (diameter 1,5 cm!) too, so I tried the same technique with this one. And it worked! See the small red roses:
And I used my japanese washi tape again! I love this tape! This time I used the tape with the black dots.
I sticked some tape on a piece of vellum and punched it with a border punch.
I also added some pieces on the top of my layout.
The flocked title letters are from Kelly Panacci. The letters were very thin so I sticked these on a piece of paper and cut these out to create more dimension.
TFL!
Sandra

7 reacties:
'gewoon' erg mooi, heel gaaf hoe je met de laagjes hebt gespeeld en het bloemenpatroon achter de foto laat doorlopen.
Stunning! Absolutely gorgeous.
yup.absolutely gorgeous!!!lovely lo sandra.soooo sweet...
totally amazing...wish you could come teach me to make the flowers; they are simply gorgeous!
This is GORGEOUS! Loveeeeee the photo, and LOVING all the cutout work!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Adorable page!! Really! Great details!!
OOOOHHH, ik heb deze layout helemaal over het hoofd gezien!!! Wat een beautie, Sandra! Al die details... Prachtig! Inmiddels heb je een badge te pakken... Helemaal terecht!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Een reactie posten