Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

vrijdag 24 september 2010

Life is not about....

When I was watching some tutorials about art journaling on You Tube I found one with a very simple technique. And to be honest..it wasn't new for me, I just had forgotten about it and of course, I haven't combined it with art journaling before! That is also the fun about art journaling: I discovered that art journaling is using a lot of techniques which I used to do when I was a kid!
This technique is simple: cut out an image that you like, glue it on the background of your art journal page amd paint all over the image. I painted my background yellow, no fancy techniques needed for this. The letters of the pages in my book were shining through, which was enough for me.
After I painted my image I added some butterflies too, which I cut out of a magazine. I re-colored the butterflies with my Sakura glaze pens. At last I added the journaling, a quote I bumped into during my tutorial-hop on You Tube.
Here is my page:

TFL!
Sandra

4 reacties:

Sandra zei

Jeetje, Sandra! Wat heb je er weer iets gaafs van gemaakt! Ik vind de combinatie weer helemaal geweldig! En lekker vrolijk, leuk die felle kleurtjes!

Groetjes,
Sandra

milkcan zei

Um...amazing!

Kreateten zei

Yum amazing page! Love the colors aswell!

iHanna zei

It sure is a great page, love how you outlined the woman and painted it all like a cartoon!

Een reactie posten