I went to such an outlet this morning. It is once a year here in the neighbourhood. A huge exhibition hall is filled with books and office and hobby supplies. Most of these hobby supplies are of low quality but among all this were also lots of supplies of K&Company. 12x12" Paperpads, stickers, embellishments, chipboard, etc.
Here are some of the supplies I bought:
The assorted chipboard tags are from Around the Block, the butterflies and alphabets are from K& Company. Total costs: 10 euro!
The alphabets in the plastic bags come in one big box: Letters To Go. The box is filled with over 2500 two-sided pieces in nine different styles! (As you can see I want my alphabets organized instead of in one big box..lol)
I also found these:
The bag on the left has lots and lots of space for my supplies and tools. Lots of compartments to fill! The picture doesn't show but the bottom is extendable.
The red bag on the left is for my 12x12" papers.
Total costs: 11 euro!
And oh..I almost forgot...I bought some books too...lol.
TFL!

1 reacties:
Wat een heerlijke aankoop! Wat zal je hier blij mee zijn! Maar goed... Ik ben dan ook een echte chipboard-junk;)! Ik vind de tas ook geweldig en lijkt me erg handig. De rode heb ik zelf ook! Veel plezier met je nieuwe spullies!!!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Een reactie posten