Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

maandag 27 september 2010

Sketchy Thursdays #9.23: Being a superhero...

As you all could read in my blogpost here my little girl is also a superhero. I used the latest sketch of Sketchy Thursdays to create my layout. The sketch was meant for a double page layout, but since I hate doing double page layouts I used only half of the sketch..that is, the right half..and turned it 90 degrees:

Here is my layout:

I love how it turned out!
Some details:

I used a mask before spraying the glimmermist to create some depth for the cut out pictures.

I had troubles fitting in the image in the tiny square, so I decided to cut a part of the mask and slide this part over the black die cut. I think it turned out very cute, don't you?
I had a lot of fun with my comic clear stamps this time. Thanks to my black and white markers, which I use a lot in my art journal, I could make the stamps stand out more.
The title is handcut after I printed it.

TFL!
Sandra

5 reacties:

Sandra zei

Echt een superleuke layout!!! Erg leuk ook hoe je de filmstrip verwerkt hebt. Net als de cartoon-tint die je aan deze layout hebt gegeven. Een heel gave uitwerking van de sketch, Sandra!

Groetjes,
Sandra

lisa zei

A really fun page : )

Diana Fisher zei

I absolutely love this!!!! And my son loves super heroes, so this page just rocks on so many levels! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek zei

OMYGOSH!! Toooooooooooooooo cute!! I love love love love the photos and the film strip!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jolanda zei

Hoi Sandra,ik ben op je blog gekomen via Websters Pages,wat een gave L/O is dit zeg!!Super...het nieuwe Websters is te vinden bij t scrapbookdepot...en zooooo mooi!!!!
Leuk je blog te hebben gevonden,en als je eens opzoek bent naar leuke challenges en sketches...dan is Scrapbook challenges ook een hele leuke site!!
http://scrapbookchallenges.ning.com)
Groetjes,Jolanda.

Een reactie posten