Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

dinsdag 22 juni 2010

Bella Boulevard cards

Today I read the blog of Bella Boulevard ...just like I always do...and read about their giveaway, a great Oh Boy! kit. All you have to do for a chance to win this kit is leave a comment with a link to a Bella Boulevard project, spotted 'somewhere online'.
So, why search the internet to find some Bella Boulevard projects..(which wouldn't be that hard, by the way!) if I have those projects lying right here in front of me?!
I made two cards a few weeks ago with some scraps of Bella Boulevard papers and I haven't had the chance to show you yet. So this would be a perfect opportunity, right?
Here they are:

I used my new Martha Stewart borderpunch:


And for this one I embroidered some pink felt to create a flower:


Very simple but they give me a happy feeling every time I see them.
Shall I keep them of shall I send them to make someone else happy??
................................;-)....................
Of course, I will send them!!!

TFL!

Sandra

2 reacties:

Sandra zei

Uh... je hebt m'n adres, toch;)? Wat zijn ze leuk, Sandra! Het was ook mijn eerste gedachte... Dit zijn heel leuke kaartjes waar je spontaan vrolijk van word! Die kleurtjes zijn zo gaaf! Lijkt me geweldig leuk papier om mee te werken!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Beth zei

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!!!

Een reactie posten