Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

donderdag 3 juni 2010

Featured!!

I feel so honoured! My latest layout for The Colour Room got featured!
Look here or here.
There were  so many beautiful layouts this week, like every week, so I'm so proud my layout was chosen by Ronda Palazzari. I admire Ronda's work very much so that is a big bonus!

It is only Friday morning here, but I can't think of a better way to start my day...
TFL!

Sandra

4 reacties:

Sandra zei

WHOEHOE!!! Gefeliciteerd, Sandra! Hij is ook zo mooi! Echt super! Inderdaad een mooie start van de dag! Geniet er maar lekker van!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

Ik, had niet anders verwacht!!!! Proficiat!

Anoniem zei

Well done Sandra! I think it was well deserved you LO was beautiful and really stood out! I just decided to pop by and say hello. I enjoyed looking through your beautiful creations. Thank you for sharing!

Janinek zei

Congratulations Sandra. Your LO was beautiful and was just so deserving of being featured! So glad it made your day!

Een reactie posten