Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

zaterdag 26 juni 2010

TCR#12: Din första loppis.

It was a long time ago since I made a digital layout. Mostly because my computer had crashed with my complete Photoshop Elements on it, but also because I just didn't feel like doing it.
This week's color palette at The Color Room was such a difficult one for me. I didn't have anything in my stash which inspired me to do a traditional paper layout! So, I decided to try digital again...
Here is this weeks color palette:

And here is my digital layout:

I used the Authentic Artistry kit, designed by Christina Renee.
The title is in swedish and it means: 'Your first flea market'. The picture is taken during our summer holiday in Sweden last year. We love to visit a 'loppis' (flea market) when we are in Sweden. This was the first one for Laura and she loved it. It was in a very tiny room, where the bookcases against all the walls were loaded with old books. She loved going through all the books!
I love how my layout turned out and I loved doing some digital scrapping. Don't worry, next one will be a tradition paper layout again!  ;-)

TFL!

Sandra

3 reacties:

Astrid Zwaan zei

Geweldig layout, hopen maar dat jij nu een keertje als winnaar uit de bus komt....toch!!!!

Beth zei

Oh my gosh, this is beautiful. I've always wanted to try digital. I may have to find a good program!

Sandra zei

OH, deze is zo leuk geworden, zeg! Ik sluit me aan bij Astrid... Ik hoop ook dat je als winnaar uit de bus komt want deze layout is prachtig! Leuk ook dat je weer een keer een digi-layout hebt gemaakt. En het is net alsof deze kit gemaakt is voor de foto van Laura en de color palette van deze week!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Een reactie posten