I finished another layout for The Color Room! I loved the colors but somehow I didn't get on paper what was in my head...So I'm only 95% satisfied about the results..
This was the color pallette:
And here is my layout:
I cut out the orange flowers from a paper from Basic Grey's Gypsy collection.
The green swirl is a die-cut I had in my stash since a long time. I sprayed the background with pink glimmermist (color S.W.A.K.!) and 'splashed around' with some green acrylic paint.
I created three of the flowers myself: the little green rose is made of cardstock. The pink flower on the right is made of some Prima e-line flowers and glimmermisted. The rose on the left is made of pink patterned paper. I believe this technique is called 'grunge roses'. I sprayed the rose with glimmermist as well.
The word 'Sunshine' is handwritten, cut out and covered with pink fun flock.
The 5% I'm not satisfied about is the way the title turned out...
I'll end this post with some pictures of my little girl having fun with her daddy, in the playground this morning:
Aren't they cute together?!
TFL!
Sandra







1 reacties:
Je hebt er echt weer iets heel moois van weten te maken! Wat een leuke, frisse kleurtjes! En je hebt wederom een goeie combinatie gemaakt! Ook heel leuk de foto's van man- en dochterlief! Ik kan ook zo genieten van die papa-dochter momenten! Zo vertederend!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Een reactie posten