Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

woensdag 16 juni 2010

TCR#10: Please stop growing so fast!

When I'm blogging I feel like I'm only showing you my projects for The Color Room lately...They have a new color palette every week and I love to be challenged by these palettes. It is also a great way to use up my old stash. Every week I dig through my complete stash and collect everything that goes with the color palette. Then I start thinking about how my layout must be...and sometimes I use little pieces of papers that were in my stash for years!
Here is this week's color palette:

And here is my layout:

Most of the times I work with a white background. This time I chose black to make it look cooler and tougher, to match my son's picture. I stamped the background with white acrylic paint.
The pieces of paper came from an old brochure from a toystore. I used some designers labels from Cars and Converse too. I found the little red button at my own O'Neill shirt while I was doing the laundry and thought it would fit perfectly on my layout...so I simply cut it of! (I confess..I'm addicted and do anything for a perfect layout....!)
I added some red stitches all over to finish my layout.
The layout is about my son Mitchell, who just turned twelve. He is growing up so fast, becoming a real teenager. Sometimes I miss the cute, sweet and shy little boy he once was...Time flies!

TFL!
Sandra

1 reacties:

Sandra zei

Wat een gave layout!!! Super hoe je de kleuren hebt weten te combineren. En ik "offer" ook kledingstukken op als er net dat ene leuke knoopje, labeltje of wat dan ook op zit;)! En ja... ze worden inderdaad (veel te) snel groot;)!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Een reactie posten