Do you want to know all about this page and see how it came to life step-by-step?
Look here. I'm guest blogging at Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's blog for Art Journal Every Day.
Thanks again, Julie, for inviting me! I loved to be your guest blogger for today!
I'm so tickled tto discover your tutorial from Julies page. i love your creativity and it has sparked something for me. I also peeked through you blog to see you are my classmate at the She Art Workshop !! Rose Twofeather on flickr group. Hugs... Kristy
I have come to your blog via Julie's post today and I LOVE your work!! So much fun and creativity, and thank you so much for sharing how you do your pages. Your work is so inspiring! P.S. I'm taking the She Art class as well and love it!
Hi Sandra, I left a comment of Julie's blog too, but I had to come by here to say once again that I really enjoyed learning about your process - your pages are so inspiring, colorful and ALIVE! :)
Gefeliciteerd met het gast-designership bij Julie! Geweldig werk laat je weer zien! Ik vind deze ook geweldig, die voeten in een theekopje - prachtig!!! Ik wens je een heel zonnige zondag toe!
Oooooh... wat issie weer MOOI!!! Heb net even een bezoekje gebracht aan de blog waar je gast designer bent; zo leuk om van stap tot stap het ontstaan van deze collage te kunnen zien!!
Ik vind je She Art creatie van de vorige post ook super! Prachtige achtergrond van het servettenpapier en ik vind de kleding ook heeeel erg leuk!!
Hi, my name is Sandra, 41 years young and proud mother of three kids: Mitchell (14, Danique (12) and Laura (5). We live in The Netherlands, together with our Bernese Mountaindog Timo (1,5).
My creative addiction started as a scrapbooker in 2004, but since 2010 I love art journaling, mixed media and collage even more!
10 reacties:
sandra, i like your art soooooooo much. i have never seen so amazing works! Thanks for your tutorial!
hey sandra, ik heb m vanmorgen al gezien, helemaal super!! ziet er goed uit, en ook weer een erg leuke page!!
I'm so tickled tto discover your tutorial from Julies page. i love your creativity and it has sparked something for me. I also peeked through you blog to see you are my classmate at the She Art Workshop !! Rose Twofeather on flickr group. Hugs... Kristy
I enjoyed your tutorial on Julie's page. I look forward to checking out more on your blog!
Sandra, your art is just amazing and mindblowing! I found you through Julie's blog today, and will now become one of your devoted followers.
I have come to your blog via Julie's post today and I LOVE your work!! So much fun and creativity, and thank you so much for sharing how you do your pages. Your work is so inspiring! P.S. I'm taking the She Art class as well and love it!
Hi Sandra, I left a comment of Julie's blog too, but I had to come by here to say once again that I really enjoyed learning about your process - your pages are so inspiring, colorful and ALIVE! :)
Gefeliciteerd met het gast-designership bij Julie! Geweldig werk laat je weer zien! Ik vind deze ook geweldig, die voeten in een theekopje - prachtig!!! Ik wens je een heel zonnige zondag toe!
Oooooh... wat issie weer MOOI!!! Heb net even een bezoekje gebracht aan de blog waar je gast designer bent; zo leuk om van stap tot stap het ontstaan van deze collage te kunnen zien!!
Ik vind je She Art creatie van de vorige post ook super! Prachtige achtergrond van het servettenpapier en ik vind de kleding ook heeeel erg leuk!!
I had already seen some of your pages on our Flickr group and thought they were fabulous! I love your art and thanks so much for the tutorial.
Een reactie posten