Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

donderdag 10 maart 2011

Sketchy Thursdays #3.10: Believe in your dreams

I wrote it before and now I write it again...what is it with the sketches of Sketchy Thursdays that inspire me to create rightaway? It is getting a bit scary too now...Yesterday, I was browsing through my digital scrapkits because I felt like doing a digital or a hybrid layout. I had just visited a blog with lots of digital layouts which inspired me extremely. It has been a long time since I made a digital layout, simply because I love the feeling of paper in my hands much more than staring at my screen and just do some (a lot!) mouseclicks.
And what happened today? The DT of Sketchy Thursdays has been playing with a digital kit for this week's sketch! And challenged us to do the same! Do I need more persuasion to do some digital scrapbooking? No!!
The advantage of digital scrapbooking is that it is much faster than traditional scrapbooking...so here is my layout:
A sketch for a double page layout!

At first I wanted to make a one page layout or maybe even squeeze the two pages in one, but as soon as I saw this digital kit, with the open book, I knew it would literally be a two page layout.
The kit is called One wish by Mystique Designs, which was already in my 'digital stash' for a while.
The pictures I used were some great oldies of my youngest daughter in the summer of 2009.
Maybe it is fun to show you the originals:

How fun is that, huh?
And my layout came to life when I saw this book in the digital kit:
The rest is all about adding elements, changing the size, erasing parts, adding shadows, etc. I think my compliments to the designer of this digital kit are fully in place. She did a great job!

TFL!
Sandra

4 reacties:

lisa zei

Cool page, how different.
Beautiful photos of your daughter.

Glad you joined in again this week : )

Sherrie zei

Hi!
Beautiful LO. Love the colors you used. Have a great day!

Sherrie
My Journal
http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2011/03/sketchy-thursday.html

Sandra zei

OOOHHH, wat een schattige (digitale) layout! Leuk hoe je de foto's verwerkt hebt! Het lijkt wel een sprookjesboek! Erg lief weer en heel leuke en mooie details!

Groetjes,
Sandra

Julie Tucker-Wolek zei

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is just pure MAGIC!! I love love love the photos and the book scene is fab!! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Een reactie posten