I told you at the end of my previous blogpost about color palette #7 at The Color Room that the color palette for this week promised to be a much better color combination for me. And it was!
I had so much fun playing with it that I scrapped all afternoon, totally neglecting my kids and my laundry...
But I think the result was worth it this time!
This was the color palette:
And this is my layout:
It all started with a little piece of paper with the green and purple wall pattern.
The rest of the layout sort of created itself while I was working on it. I just kept adding flowers, stamped swirls and flowers I cut out of a paper from Kaisercraft's Lilac Avenue. I also made some roses from purple and green cardstock. The green petals were originally lilies, which I cut in pieces. The big purple and green flowers are made with white Prima e-line flowers. I layered a couple of these in different sizes, distressed them with ink and added some stamens. I 'touched' the end of the stamens with a purple glitter pen.
The journaling tag is a stamp from Kaisercraft's Penny Royale collection. I colored the edge with the same glitter pen. The title letters are chipboard letters, covered with purple Fun Flock.
Some details:
The sweet little girl on the picture is my daughter Laura, a year ago. I did a photoshoot with my two girls and after a while Laura didn't want me to take pictures any more. She didn't want to smile or just sit pretty any longer...my own little drama queen!
TFL!
Sandra

6 reacties:
... Hier werd ik echt even stil van... Deze layout is echt schitterend! Wat een prachtige combinatie, ik bleef echt kijken naar al die mooie details. Deze layout kan zo op de cover van een magazine!!! Echt heel mooi, Sandra! Hier past maar één woord bij... breathtaking!!!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Helemaal geweldig Sandra, wat een prachtige combinatie van materialen, kleur en de supermooie foto die er zo mooi bij past.
deze week ga ik hem mssen denk ik.
Groetjes Marjolijn.
Wat een beauty!!!. Zulke mooie kleuren en details. Je moet wel blijven kijken naar al dat moois. De foto is ook geweldig, juist dit soort foto's doen het volgens mij heel goed om iets speciaals mee te scrappen.
Ik ga het denk ik ook maar eens proberen. ( Stiekem een beetje afkijken bij je!!)
Groetjes,
Carla
sandra wat een prachtige lo. Ik vind de kleurencombi heel erg mooi!
Whow....geweldig!!!!!!
Mooie kleuren combinatie.....ben er stil van!!!!!
:shock: geen mooie lo maar echt een juweeltje Sandra! Wat prachtig gemaakt en ook de foto en de titel zijn zo treffend gekozen. Als dit geen winnaar is...
Een reactie posten