Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

zaterdag 10 oktober 2009

AAM Challenge #3

The third challenge at the AllAboutMe blog was a difficult one...not only because it needed some good thinking, but also because I was wondering if I wanted to share this truth with all my blog-readers. Than I thought...why not? It is simply the way I am and I don't mind if someone knows about it!
The challenge was 'Pigeon-holed':
Do you ever feel as though you've been pigeon-holed? Categorised? Labelled? Misunderstood? As though you've changed, but no-one else sees it? Who does everyone think you are? Who do you really think you are? Are they the same?

There was a great sketch also, which you could use if you wanted to. I loved the sketch so I used it!


This is my layout.
I think the picture is very symbolic. Maybe some of you recognized it because I use the photoshopped version on my blogprofile. Well, this is the complete picture! Michael is sitting just a little bit behind me, with his arm around me....Loving me and supporting me, no matter what! Thanks to him I can be tough and deal with bigger or minor problems, I can stand up for myself and be myself...and at the moments I don't feel 'so tough' but insecure or depressed I know he is there to take care of me!
The keyhole shaped journalingtag is also a bit symbolic: when I wrote the journaling it felt like I let you all peek right into my heart.
I'm so glad I found this All About Me-blog. Otherwise I would never have made this layout!
Sandra

8 reacties:

Melissa zei

Oh Sandra! Thank you for allowing us to peek into your life and for participating in this challenge! I'm so happy to have you part of the AAM community. :)

Sandra zei

Deze layout komt recht uit je hart! Hij is prachtig net als het verhaal er achter! Super gedaan, Sandra!

Clair zei

Thank you so much for taking the plunge and doing the challenge. Sometimes it's really worth coming out of your comfort zone - you rocked it x

Kim zei

awesome! love your take on the topic, the sketch, and the terrific color combo! thanks for playing :)

MiamiKel zei

This is terrific - great take on the sketch!

janis zei

you are really good with colors sandra!!! love, love everything here (especially that keyhole journaling tag!!!)

thanks for playing along with us at aam!!!

Miranda zei

Hé, mijn reactie is mis gegaan zo te zien... Dus nog maar een keer dan!
Love the colors of your layout and the heartfelt journaling. Glad you're playing along each time!!

joyce rodli zei

Thank you for sharing, love the keyhole.

Een reactie posten