Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

woensdag 7 oktober 2009

October challenge at Kaisercraft

For the challenge at Kaisercraft you had to let you get inspired by an inspiration board of one of their graphic designers.
This is my entry:
You had to use at least three Kaisercraft products. The embroided badge came from the Penny Royale collection. I also used some pink Kaisercraft flowers and thanks to their Q1-magazine I had the perfect third product: the extra's that were printed in the magazine! It was a big swirl, some tropical flowers and a page full of dots, all of the Pina Colada collection. I cut out all the dots, glued them partly on top of eachother to creat a new paper and covered my chipboardletters with it. I finished the letters with paperglaze.
My intention was to create a summerstyle layout. I think I did!
Sandra

3 reacties:

Miranda zei

Wat een lekker vrolijke layout Sandra. Leuk gedaan!

Sandra zei

Weer eentje met een hoog WAUW!-gehalte! Wat een snoepie van een lo! En die kleurtjes... helemaal mijn ding!

Marjolijn van Elsberg zei

Wat is ie weer leuk en zo lekker vrolijk!

Een reactie posten