Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

woensdag 14 oktober 2009

You color my world

I discovered a new tutorial for Photoshop Elements...yes, I was bloghopping again, can't remember how I ended up at this page...It was a tutorial at Oscraps.com about a beautiful mosaic layout. I loved the layout so I decided to try this 29 page (!!)-tutorial.
In the tutorial she worked with a layered template for the mosaic tiles. Because I didn't have this template I made it myself, thanks to the multiphoto-grid I learnt to make last week! A lot of mouse-clics, but it worked.
Halfway the tutorial she used an Action for PSE to color all the tiny photo's in only a few mouse-clics. Up till then I had never heard of Actions in PSE. I found out that Actions work like macro's in Excell. I didn't have this action either so I colored all the photo's myself..again a lot of mouse-clics!
I found a nice freebie Splash and Spatter-paintbrush which I used for all the paintsplashes.

This is the result:

Of course, it is not as beautiful as the original layout in the tutorial but I think I must be very satisfied...especially because I'm still a beginner in digital scrapping.
I hope to do some paper scrapping also this week. I'm waiting for my orders to arrive...one of them are two great kits I bought in the USA. The other one is from a local scrapstore. I ordered more than 3 weeks ago but everything seems to go wrong with this order because I still don't have it...I can tell you, it was the first and also the last time I bought at this store!
Sandra

1 reacties:

Sandra zei

Hmm, ik ken het gevoel dat je op een pakketje zit te wachten en je krijgt maar niets... Maar je digitale lo is weer erg gaaf geworden! Wat een werk zeg! Maar het het resultaat is er dan ook naar! Leuk dat je ook allemaal verschillende fotoshots hebt gebruikt. Dit maakt het heel speels!

Een reactie posten