
Thank you so much, Miranda! I love awards and it means a lot to me, because it is nice to know people appreciate your work and your blog.
I understood that when you accept this award and want to give it to others as well, you have to add 10 honest statements...Well, here are mine:
1. You can wake me up in the middle of the night with waffles, cherries and cream...
2. My 14 yo cat died a few weeks ago and I don't miss him...
3. I love my husband and kids so much that it hurts...
4. I hate it when I loose a tennismatch!
5. I can be very impatient sometimes...
6. I'm so addicted to scrapbooking that I neglect my household often...
7. I'm a perfectionist...(not as it comes to my household!...)
8. I haven't called my friend (who I know for more than 35 years now!) in almost half a year...
9. A summerhouse in Sweden is on the top of my wishlist!
10. I spend to much money on scrapbooking...
Ok, that was the hardest part. Now the fun part...the give away:
Janis , because I like her style so much and she inspires me a lot.
and Sandra , because she is always so fast with her nice comments on my blog and because I still haven't seen a layout with the Imaginisce-papers she bought so long ago!!
Sandra
1 reacties:
Hahaha!!! Lig helemaal in een deuk hier. Stiekum had ik gehoopt dat je het een beetje vergeten was... Maar nee, dat papier is gewoon te leuk om te vergeten;)! Maar ik vind het reuze lief van je dat je de award ook aan mij geeft! Ook ik vind het geweldig om een award te krijgen en te lezen dat mensen je blog, spullies e.d. leuk vinden! Enne... ik krijg ineens een wel heel leuk idee voor een lo met dat papier... wordt vervolgd...;!
Een reactie posten