Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

donderdag 22 oktober 2009

Digital challenge at Kaisercraft

This month the first digital challenge at Kaisercraft Digital was released. You can download a free kit. It is a cool one and I already downloaded some time ago. But now I know much more about PSE I thought I could try the digital challenge as well.
The challenge was to make a layout with only this TAG THIS-kit. Since I follow their website a couple of weeks now, I was able to download the free daily brushes also. I don't know if this ok with the jury at Kaisercraft, but it added so much more to the layout...so I took the chance!


This is my entry to the challenge:

It took me more than three hours to create this layout...A PSE-professional could do it probably in half the time...but I'm very satisfied!

And in case you might think I'm only digi-scrapping now...NOT! I also made a paper layout this week but I cannot show you yet. I sent in two submissions to two different DT-calls and this paper layout was made for one of these DT-calls.
Although I don't expect to be chosen for one of these DT's I submitted because"If you don't shoot you will always miss! " It felt like I was applying for a job and that was something I had to learn too! But still, it's so exciting to sent in your work for a DT call...

Sandra

2 reacties:

Sandra zei

Niet zo onzeker hoor, Sandra! Het zou mij juist niets verbazen als je werd gekozen! Je hebt een heel mooie stijl. Hoewel ik je "echte" werk liever zie (ik ben nu eenmaal niet zo van het digitale) vind ik opnieuw deze digitale lo weer een plaatje! Ben heel benieuwd naar je papieren lo!

Unknown zei

Love your digi LO-and I agree about DT submissions-you've got to be in it to win it!!

Een reactie posten