Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

zaterdag 24 oktober 2009

Puzzle me

I promised to show you my paper scrapping layout I made this week. I made it for the DT-Call for AllAboutMe. I didn't make it to the DT unfortunately but I didn't expect to either because I have still so much to learn as a scrapper.
This is my layout:

The title and journaling are from a song of Ilse De Lange, one of my favourite singers. Right after I heard this song for the first time I wanted to make a layout with this title.
So here it is!
Sandra

4 reacties:

Sandra zei

Wat jammer dat je niet uitgekozen bent... Maar je layout is weer top! En de tekst is geweldig! De combinatie is dan ook helemaal perfect!

sam zei

geweldige lo! ontzettend leuk die puzzelstukjes!

Angela zei

I love this layout... I think way unique and clever!

Sonja zei

Wat een ontzettend leuke layout zeg! Zo leuk gedaan met die puzzels stukjes! Geweldig!

Een reactie posten