Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

vrijdag 2 oktober 2009

October-challenge Scrappassion

Can you believe how addicted I am to scrap-challenges? I noticed last Wednesday that I really had to scrap something, but there was no challenge left at the moment! And so I sat down and didn't know how to scrap without a challenge...Nothing came out of my hands!
So I'm so happy with the start of October!! That means new challenges!!

This is my entry to the challenge at Scrappassion. You had to alter something of wood.
I altered a wooden photoframe. This was before:

And this is after I altered it:
I used the scraps of the Penny Royale-papers from the mini-album I made a few weeks ago. See
here. I made this picture of Laura last weekend, when it was such great weather. We made a nice hike in the woods, enjoying the fall. Halfway Laura sat on a stump to rest and she sat so cute...and she even let me take a picture! (Normally she turns her head down or runs away..)
I was the perfect picture for these papers and I couldn't wait to scrap it!
I hope you like it!
Sandra

5 reacties:

Miranda zei

Wat prachtig Sandra. Erg mooi gedaan!

Ellen zei

Wat een ontzettend mooi fotolijstje zeg!! Super!

Sandra zei

Wat een lieffie! Zowel de foto als het lijstje! Mooi gedaan weer, Sandra!

Clair zei

Gorgeous Sandra. I love all those clusters of flowers, it looks fantastic :)

sam zei

heel erg mooi!!

Een reactie posten