I used the Spontaneous Delight-kit for my layout (and some embellishments etc. from other kits). The layout is my entry to the first October-challenge at WijDUS. You had to scrap a picture of an animal, so here it is...my favourite..a moose:

Although I like the real scrapping much more, I think I will digiscrap also more often..it is fun to do when you have some time left...not enough to get all your scrapsupplies on the dinnertable...or when you have a 2 year old daughter like me...who wants to grab everything she can reach and play with it!
Sandra
5 reacties:
Wat een mooie en leuke lo. En wat een prachtige kleurcombinatie! Shabbyprincess heeft inderdaad heel leuke kits! Enne... pas inderdaad op met dochterlief... Voor je het weet vind je verschillende scrapspulletjes terug in speelgoedmandjes, tasjes e.d... Hahaha!!!
Prachtige layout, waarvan ik zo op het eerste gezicht niet zie dat 'ie digitaal is. Knap gedaan!
Wat ontzettend leuk dat ik een eerste digitale layout bij Wij Dus zie verschijnen!
Groetjes Mireille_A - Wij DUS Challenge Blog
mooi egdaan en goed gelukt voor een eerste digi
leuk om een digi te zien bij de inzendingen
dank je wel:)
helemaal super! Digi gaat je dus óók al goed af!
Bedankt dat je meedeed!
Een reactie posten