Welcome to Sandra Scrap Creaties!

zaterdag 24 oktober 2009

Other creative art...

Danique has become a big fan of Michael Jackson since he died and is listeningto his music all day, watching his clips on You Tube or the History-DVD she got from us. She is a great dancer too and tries to imitate him where she can. (The moonwalk is still on her list!)
She can't wait till it is her birthday...only two weeks to go..so she can ask for his new cd. I promised that we would go see his movie in the theater also.
So it wasn't hard to choose what picture I should use for pimping a shirt for her! I copied a picture from his This Is It-cd from the internet, opened it in Photoshop and created the pattern with a brush, creating the dots where the hotfix-stones should come.
I found a pattern with just his name on the internet also to put on the front of the shirt.
This is the result:


Monday is the first day after the school holiday here...Danique can't wait to show her shirt!!
Sandra

2 reacties:

Miranda zei

Ziet er super uit!!

Sandra zei

WAT GAAF!!! Danique gaat heel wat complimentjes krijgen met dit shirt!

Een reactie posten